Operations Manager - Women's Health
Eastern Iowa Health Center (EIHC), the Federally Qualified Health Center serving Cedar Rapids and surrounding communities, is seeking a, full-time Operations Manager at our Women’s Health location. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of highly dedicated providers and staff whose primary mission is to provide high-quality, compassionate care.
This position is responsible for planning, leading, and organizing the day to day operations of the Women’s Health clinic. Responsibilities will be clinical and non-clinical in nature.
- Works with Director of Clinical Operations to maintain and develop policy and protocols that maximize quality patient care and efficient use of clinician resources.
- Collaborates with Director of Clinical Operations to educate all personnel in clinical quality parameters and monitoring quality outcomes.
- Ensures smooth daily operations and steady progress towards established EIHC goals.
- Assist in the development and training of staff in clinic processes and protocols.
- Oversees daily clinical operations, including: staffing and scheduling, payroll processes, time-off requests, front end collections and more.
- Maintains and assists with EIHC grant-funded programs, as needed.
- Supervises and supports clinic staff.
- Acts as a role model for all staff.
- Associate degree in business, health care administration or health-related field.
- Basic computer skills required, including knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must possess good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Any required work experience (i.e. At least 1 year clinical or administrative experience)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in health care administration, business or health-related field.
- Proficiency with Electronic Health Records
- 3-5 years clinical or administrative experience in a FQHC or clinic setting.
Eastern Iowa Health Center provides competitive compensation and benefits packages, including medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and 401(k) retirement savings plan(s).
If qualified, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Eastern Iowa Health Center
PO Box 2205
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52406
Or email to email@example.com
Eastern Iowa Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center with a mission to provide a medical home by offering patient-focused, quality comprehensive primary, OB/GYN, pediatric, oral and behavioral healthcare services to individuals and families in our service area, regardless of ability to pay.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
"Dr. Livermore took time to really listen to me. It feels so good to have a doctor that cares." - Jenny