Registered Nurse (RN) (Full-Time)
Eastern Iowa Women’s Health Center is seeking a full-time Registered Nurse. This position is full-time, rotating between day and evening shifts, Monday through Friday.
This position shall evaluate and coordinate comprehensive care for patients of all cultures and backgrounds.
- Provides individualized and appropriate education to patients and families
- Provides general nursing care and leadership; works collaboratively with medical providers and multidisciplinary team members
- Assists medical providers with office visits, including: rooming patients, interviewing patients, recording vital signs and accurate documentation in patient’s Electronic Health Record
- Performs clinical tests as needed
- Current RN license recognized by the State of Iowa and in good standing
- Current Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers Certification (BLS)
- The qualified candidate must be able to perform basic computer functions, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems and Microsoft Office applications.
If qualified, please submit a cover letter and resume to: Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Iowa Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center with a mission to provide a medical home by offering patient-focused, quality comprehensive primary, oral and behavioral healthcare services to individuals and families in our service area, regardless of ability to pay.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
"Dr. Livermore took time to really listen to me. It feels so good to have a doctor that cares." - Jenny