Registered Dental Hygienist (Full-Time)
Eastern Iowa Dental Center is seeking a part-time or full-time Registered Dental Hygienist. This position will provide oral hygiene and preventive services to our dental patients. The qualified individual must be self-motivated, hardworking and a team player who is able to work in a fast-paced, diverse, fun environment.
- Assist EIHC dentists with the collection of patient information, dental history, periodontal exam and digital x-rays to evaluate overall oral health and complete a comprehensive exam
- Perform routine cleanings, scaling and root planing, sealants and administering anesthetic, when necessary
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Dental Hygiene; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Current state Dental Hygienist license
- Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Certification (BLS)
- Computer literacy: able to perform basic functions on a computer, including Electronic Medical Record and Microsoft Office applications
If qualified, please submit a cover letter and resume to: Human Resources at email@example.com
Eastern Iowa Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center with a mission to provide a medical home by offering patient-focused, quality comprehensive primary, oral and behavioral healthcare services to individuals and families in our service area, regardless of ability to pay.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
"Dr. Livermore took time to really listen to me. It feels so good to have a doctor that cares." - Jenny