Patient Representative - Women's Health (Full-Time)
Eastern Iowa Health Center is seeking a full-time patient representative to work 40 hours per week. This position will work at our Women’s Health clinic, located at 4251 River Center Court NE, Cedar Rapids. Shifts will be rotating, Monday – Friday from 7:30 AM to 7:30 pm. There will also be a requirement to float to a satellite clinic as needed.
- Efficient and accurate scheduling, reception and co-pay collection.
- Updating demographics and insurance at check in
- Assisting patient with signing up for clinic financial assistance
- Assisting patient with enrolling in prescription and transportation assistance
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record
- 1-2 years previous experience in medical field
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle situational stress in work environment
Eastern Iowa Health Center provides competitive compensation and benefit packages, as well as an enjoyable work environment and excellent hours.
If qualified, please submit a cover letter and resume to: Human Resources at email@example.com.
Eastern Iowa Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center with a mission to exceptional and accessible, patient-centered healthcare for all.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
"Dr. Livermore took time to really listen to me. It feels so good to have a doctor that cares." - Jenny