Outreach Coordinator (Part-Time)
The Outreach Coordinator is responsible for engaging with appropriate community partners to arrange for Eastern Iowa Health Center to participate in outreach events, such as health fairs, college education events, etc. The Outreach Coordinator will work with EIHC staff to ensure the organization is well-represented in the community. This position must be organized, display an attention to detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position is part-time, 12 – 16 hours per week, with varying hours; some evenings and weekends required.
- Communicate with community partners regarding outreach and education events, such as health fairs
- Organize and coordinate EIHC staff to attend outreach, education and community events
- Attend and represent EIHC at internal and external events
- Accurately enter new patient information into the EIHC electronic medical record system
- Identify opportunities to establish relationships with new community partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Services, Communications or another related field
- At least one-year experience in the medical field
- AA Degree or equivalent work experience
- Computer literacy/typing skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
If qualified, please submit a cover letter and resume to: Human Resources at email@example.com.
Eastern Iowa Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center with a mission to provide a medical home by offering patient-focused, quality comprehensive primary, oral and behavioral healthcare services to individuals and families in our service area, regardless of ability to pay.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
"Dr. Livermore took time to really listen to me. It feels so good to have a doctor that cares." - Jenny