Marketing & Project Coordinator (Full-Time)
Eastern Iowa Health Center (EIHC) is seeking a qualified candidate, to fill our Marketing & Project Coordinator position. This role will office out of the EIHC Administrative Offices located at 1030 5th Avenue SE, Cedar Rapids, IA, 52403. The position will provide internal and external communications to position EIHC positively to our many stakeholders.
- Create, post and maintain EIHC and Eastern Iowa Diaper Bank (EIDB) social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Create and manage social media advertising campaigns under the direction of the Chief Development Officer
- Use Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and PhotoShop to create EIHC and EIDB marketing materials, including brochures, advertisements and patient handouts
- Create and edit original content for EIHC social media platforms and website
- Maintain and update the EIHC and EIDB websites, including provider photos, services provided, job opportunities and more.
- Maintain EIHC listings on Google, Bing and other browsers, as appropriate.
- Draft and edit EIHC and EIDB media releases
- Enter and maintain donor information in the EIHC donor management system
- Create and distribute staff recognition internally and on social media
- Monitor and maintain EIHC projects under the direction of the Chief Development Officer and other management staff
- Four-year college degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and PhotoShop
- Knowledge of Web Design Software, preferably WordPress
- Ability to multi-task, while handling urgent requests efficiently and effectively
- High standard of integrity and reliability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If qualified, please submit a cover letter and resume to: Human Resources at email@example.com.
Eastern Iowa Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center with a mission to provide a medical home by offering patient-focused, quality comprehensive primary, oral and behavioral healthcare services to individuals and families in our service area, regardless of ability to pay.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
"Dr. Livermore took time to really listen to me. It feels so good to have a doctor that cares." - Jenny