Family Medicine Physician (Full-Time)
Eastern Iowa Health Center (EIHC), the Federally Qualified Health Center serving Cedar Rapids and surrounding communities, is recruiting a full-time Family Medicine Physician to meet the healthcare needs of our patients. Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the physician ensures high-quality delivery of primary patient care services. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of highly dedicated providers and staff whose primary mission is to provide high-quality, compassionate care.
EIHC is a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home. This position will be a member of a diverse team including physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, certified medical assistants, therapists, social workers, care managers and other dedicated staff.
- Current license, Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.), to practice medicine with no pending or previous disciplinary action from any state
- Graduate from an accredited medical school
- Board certified or board eligible in primary care specialty
- Current DEA license and Basic Life Support certificate
- Currently licensed in the state of Iowa
- Two years’ experience in an outpatient setting
- Waiver certified or an interest to obtain
- Procedural skills, including musculoskeletal, dermatological and gynecological
This position typically works 40 hours per week. The ideal candidate would be willing to work some evenings and occasional Saturdays and participate in medical staff, quality and operational initiatives and committee work.
Eastern Iowa Health Center provides competitive compensation and benefit packages, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and 401(k) retirement savings plan(s).
As an employee of EIHC, this position may be eligible for student loan forgiveness through the National Health Service Corps.
If qualified, please submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Iowa Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center with a mission to provide a medical home by offering patient-focused, quality comprehensive primary, OB/GYN, pediatrics, oral and behavioral healthcare services to individuals and families in our service area, regardless of ability to pay.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
"Dr. Livermore took time to really listen to me. It feels so good to have a doctor that cares." - Jenny