Director of Clinic Operations
Eastern Iowa Health Center (EIHC), the Federally Qualified Health Center serving Cedar Rapids and surrounding communities, is seeking a Director of Clinic Operations. This full-time position is responsible for overseeing the implementation of strategic goals and operations of EIHC medical clinics to ensure the delivery of top quality, effective and efficient care. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of highly dedicated providers and staff whose primary mission is to provide high-quality, compassionate care.
- Responsible for supervision, coordination and direction of the Operations Managers and personnel directly reporting to their management assignment
- Work with others to develop processes and protocols that allow high-quality patient care and efficient use of clinician resources
- Participate in the budgeting process; responsible for the financial goals of medical clinics.
- Provide leadership to cross-functional teams to ensure projects are being managed to appropriate timelines and budgets.
- Increase community awareness of EIHC through the creation of relationships between Eastern Iowa Health Center and external partners, both current and prospective, including local, regional and state organizations.
- Participate in the budgeting process and is accountable for the financial goals of medical clinics.
- Analyze information available and define and gather additional information needed to make timely decisions.
- Ensure compliance and assist with management of students, interns and practicum rotations through the clinic.
- Maintain knowledge of organizational grants and actively manage grant-funded programs assigned, including, but not limited to Title X.
- Oversee 340B activity and general compliance related to clinic operations, inventory, auditing and dispensing of medication.
- Champion social determinants of health initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Business, Healthcare Administration or health-related field.
- Progressive leadership experience in a healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of Community Health Centers/Federally Qualified Health Centers.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with all levels of staff, patients and the public.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Business, Healthcare Administration or health-related field.
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in a clinic setting.
Eastern Iowa Health Center provides competitive compensation and benefits packages, including medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and 401(k) retirement savings plan(s).
If qualified, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Eastern Iowa Health Center
PO Box 2205
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52406
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Iowa Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center with a mission to provide a medical home by offering patient-focused, quality comprehensive primary, OB/GYN, pediatric, oral and behavioral healthcare services to individuals and families in our service area, regardless of ability to pay.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
"Dr. Livermore took time to really listen to me. It feels so good to have a doctor that cares." - Jenny