Chief Financial Officer (Full-Time)
The Chief Financial Officer is an executive-level professional responsible for all financial aspects of a thriving nonprofit healthcare organization. The position reports to the CEO and is an integral part of the Executive Team.
The Chief Financial Officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Responsible for all financial accounting and reporting, procedures and internal controls of the department.
- Overall supervision of Payroll, Purchasing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Accounting functions of the Finance Department.
- Responsible for recruitment, supervision, training and evaluation of the Finance Department staff which also includes the Billing Department.
- Responsible for EIHC’s relationship with federal and state tax authorities and government regulators (BPHC, HRSA, IME, NACHC, GAAP, etc.)
- Ensure all insurance coverages including directors and officers; malpractice, general property & liability, employment practices liability, workers compensation, etc. are in place each year.
- Supervise the preparation of all regulatory reports, (i.e. FFR, UDS, Medicare, Medicaid, IRS Form 990, state tax returns, etc.)
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 7 – 10 years of experience in financial management
- Masters of Business Administration/Certified Public Accountant
- Nonprofit and Iowa Medicaid experience
Eastern Iowa Health Center provides competitive compensation and benefit packages, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and 401(k) retirement savings plan(s).
If qualified, please submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources at: email@example.com
Eastern Iowa Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center with a mission to provide a medical home by offering patient-focused, quality comprehensive primary, OB/GYN, pediatrics, oral and behavioral healthcare services to individuals and families in our service area, regardless of ability to pay.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
"Dr. Livermore took time to really listen to me. It feels so good to have a doctor that cares." - Jenny