RN Behavioral Health Care Manager (Full-Time)
Eastern Iowa Health Center (EIHC) is seeking a full-time Behavioral Health Care Manager to work out of our family medicine office located at 1201 3rd Avenue SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403. This position is responsible for coordinating and supporting mental health care for EIHC patients. The RN Behavioral Health Care Manager will also coordinate referrals to clinically indicated services within the community.
EIHC provides competitive compensation and superb benefits, as well as an enjoyable work environment and excellent hours.
- Coordinate care for patients with medical and mental health providers
- Support the mental and physical health of assigned patients
- Screen and assess patients for common mental health and substance use disorders
- Facilitate patient engagement and follow-up care
- Document patient progress and treatment recommendations in the Electronic Health Record and other required systems to be shared with medical providers, psychiatric consultant and other treating providers
- Facilitate the scheduling of patients for new and follow-up appointments
- Current RN license recognized by the State of Iowa and in good standing
- Two years experience in the healthcare field
- Current Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers Certification (BLS)
- A valid driver’s license
- The qualified candidate must be able to perform basic computer functions, including accurate documentation in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
If qualified, please submit a cover letter and resume to: Human Resources at email@example.com
Eastern Iowa Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center with a mission to provide a medical home by offering patient-focused, quality comprehensive primary, oral and behavioral healthcare services to individuals and families in our service area, regardless of ability to pay.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
"Dr. Livermore took time to really listen to me. It feels so good to have a doctor that cares." - Jenny