Accounts Payable Clerk (Part-Time)
Eastern Iowa Health Center (EIHC) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill our Accounts Payable Clerk position. This role will office out of the EIHC Administrative Offices located at 1030 5th Avenue SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403. The position performs accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Receives and verifies expense reports; reconciles expense and other financial reports with account balances and other office records.
- Facilitates payment of vendors which may include verification of federal ID numbers, reviewing purchase orders and resolving discrepancies.
- Ensures outstanding obligations are credited upon payment, identifies discount opportunities and issues purchase order amendments or stop-payment orders as needed.
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Assisting with audit support as necessary.
- High school diploma required; Business or Accounting degree preferred.
- Certified Accounts Payable Professional (CAPP) certification preferred.
Eastern Iowa Health Center provides competitive compensation and benefit packages, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and 401(k) retirement savings plan(s).
If qualified, please submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Iowa Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center with a mission to provide a medical home by offering patient-focused, quality comprehensive primary, OB/GYN, pediatrics, oral and behavioral healthcare services to individuals and families in our service area, regardless of ability to pay.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
"Dr. Livermore took time to really listen to me. It feels so good to have a doctor that cares." - Jenny